7 Best Android Apps To Download Hollywood Songs For Free
Listening to your favorite music is a powerful way of healing in this busy and digitized era. There is no better way to listen to your preferred music on your device via different Android apps, particularly Hollywood songs. These sorts of songs are powerful enough to make your mood one step ahead and to forget about your worries.
That’s why we are presenting here a list of some of the best Android apps to download Hollywood songs with their basic features. And the cherry on the cake is, that you don’t need to make a song collection in this streaming services era. This will especially help you when you are in a low or no network area and you don’t want to get bored. These prepared lists of songs will catch your mind exactly there. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s explore the awesome list of Android apps to listen to your favorite Hollywood songs!
Let’s get rolling to check that!
Best Android Apps to Download Hollywood Songs
Soundcloud is one of the popular Android apps for downloading music with more than 300 million tracks with a choice of over 30 million artists from 193 countries. The platform offers you a wide variety of genres to choose songs from. SoundCloud has an offline function to download music as well as listen to streaming music. You can listen, change or pause the songs from the lock screen as well.
Some Important Features:
- You can select from a good range of songs like hip-hop, jazz, pop, rock, and many more.
- You can save the songs to listen to them later on in offline mode.
- The platform even suggests you a variety of songs as per your choice or listening habits.
- There is also an option to make a customized song list.
- You can even connect with the music community.
The platform is available for free as well as for a subscription plan. Subscribed plans can let you listen ad-free and limitless audio options for offline listening.
Recommended – 8+ Best Audiobook Apps for Android Phones
A subsidiary of Google, Youtube Music is an awesome music streaming application developed by Youtube. It allows the user to search through the songs and music videos in different genres and recommendations via Youtube.
The platform also offers a pro version to listen to ad-free playback, audio-only background playback, and download unlimited songs for offline listening. These all paid benefits are also offered to the users of Google Play Music and Youtube Premium.
Some Important Features:
- You can choose from a variety of more than 70 million songs.
- You can easily curate lists of your favorite songs from a vast variety of genres.
- One of the unique features of this platform is to listen to the music including live shows, remixes, covers, etc.
- You can build personalized playlists as per your choice and mood.
- It also offers to customize music as per your activity, workout, and focus sessions.
- You can easily make your list from new release mixes and charts from all over the world.
For enhanced listening experience, you can see song lyrics to sing the song along them and to well understand the meaning. There is also an option to switch between audio and video.
Recommended – 10+ Best Free YouTube Video Downloader Apps for Android
What’s better than getting a ready-made playlist as per your choice?
Nothing…Right! Spotify makes this possible for you. It is one of the largest music streaming services with over 430 million monthly active users. It is a great music platform to search for the latest music covers, all thanks to its awesome discovery engine. Spotify also offers you to easily create, share and embed playlists.
If you go for its premium plan, you can listen to any song from any genre in offline mode too. But once you lose the Spotify premium plan, you will lose access to the selected offline playlist.
Some Important Features:
- As per the music taste, you can get personalized recommendations.
- Download your favorite songs anywhere anytime from any of the genres.
- Hassle-freely listens to the ad-free music.
- The free version of Spotify is also available to use and listen to your favorite music.
Pandora is another option subscription-based streaming music service based in California, the United States, and Oakland. Pandora lets you enjoy your personalized music list as per your mood and taste. The company was formed in 2000 with a business-to-business view in mind to license the music genome projects, but later, in 2005, they shifted their concentration to the customers a launched of internet radio product.
This freemium platform has basic services like streaming music albums, but with paid services, you can get downloaded music and improved music streaming quality. You can use the Pandora Genome project to discover more songs and albums of your choice. You can also add them to your library and listen later on.
Some Important Features:
- You can listen to high-quality audio at any time.
- You can easily customize your MP3 music album.
- Ad-free music is another advantage you can get with some paid subscriptions.
- One of the unique features is to search the music via your voice.
Recommended – 10 Best Android Apps for Business Use
Top English Songs App
Top English Songs App is specially created for English music lovers. You can choose from a vast variety of top English songs. This online music broadcasting service is brought to you by India’s top song platform ‘ganna.com’ to help people to search for their English songs wishlist along with videos anytime and anywhere.
You don’t need to download the songs first and then listen to them. You can directly click this English song and listen to it. So, stop your search for English songs somewhere else, just download the app and get a huge variety of English songs.
Some Important Features:
- Get the access to latest and topmost English songs very easily.
- As per your network speed, you can change the streaming quality of the music.
- The interface is very smooth and simple to use to access the songs.
- You can create a favorite playlist section and listen quickly to your favorite songs anytime.
- You can even watch the music video.
MP3Skull is one of the good search engine platforms for MP3 files. You can search for your favorite music very easily and hassle-freely. It even allows you to download the particular music file from its link which too free of cost.
All the media content they provide for downloading is copyright free and legal. This feature of MP3Skull is conform with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act law for continued operation. But users can’t use it further for any sort of commercial purpose.
Some Important Features:
- Its unique ringtone feature allows you to set any song as your ringtone.
- It offers a huge library of MP3 music.
- MP3Skull is a default music player.
- The platform has even support for Youtube, and 4Shared.
- You can search for MP3 files for various sources at once.
You must have heard about Amazon prime services, but if you don’t know about the Amazon music service among that, we are here to explain it to you! If you are one of the millions of Amazon Prime Members, you have access to prime music as well via this app. Now be a music lover along with being a shopper..!!!
It is free for prime members, Still, prime music allows you to download free music from your Android devices. If you don’t want to go for paid streaming services, you can listen to offline music easily. The platform’s music searching and sharing features are as good as Spotify. But if you love to hear from a simple music player, Amazon has a good name in itself.
Some Important Features:
- You can hassle-freely access millions of songs and podcast episodes.
- Amazon Music provides you with offline listening services.
- You can opt for ad-free listening.
- You can listen hand-freely on your favorite devices.
Some Knowledgable Points to Know before Downloading!
Whenever you download any sort of application from the Play Store, you must adhere to some guidelines and regulations. You must be careful while downloading any of the applications and
read all the terms and conditions carefully. Some of the points you can consider are discussed below:
- Many free applications are inclined towards stealing your data and they may contain some malware to steal your personal information. You should do your utmost to analyze the platforms.
- Also, some apps have technical lacks to download songs illegally. You must know everything about it before downloading from a particular application. You also need to know if the services are bound to your geographical location or not.
Just keep an eye out for all the rules and regulations and you can listen to your favorite songs hassle-freely.
That’s all for this blog!
We tried our best to collect the most favorite Hollywood songs platform. You can download all the applications easily and you are good to go to listen to mind-blowing music. Just downloading the songs of your choice is a basic feature of all the applications, you can do much beyond that. You can create lists, and get suggestions of your choice and new releases.
If you have any other options in mind, you can drop your ideas here. Tell us about your favorite among the given in the comment section…… We will be pleased to hear from your side!
Hope you had a good reading time!
The 10 Best Free Scanner Apps for iPhone You Should Try
Are you looking for the best free scanner apps for the iPhone? Then you have landed in the right place. In this blog, we have listed the top 10 free PDF scanner apps for the iPhone that require absolutely no subscription. So, read on to this blog to know what they are.
Gone are the chaotic days when bundles and bundles of papers used to be the only source of documentation. Now, it’s an era of a paperless society. Now you can carry all your important documents hassle-free with you anywhere and everywhere on your iPhone. All you need is a smart scanner app that could convert your piece of paper into a solid digital document with smart OCR (optical character recognition) technology.
Earlier, this technology was limited to desktop computers, but thanks to modern innovation, you can now take advantage of it on your mobile devices. Also, iOS devices have the best camera, which makes them ideal for PDF scanners and video editing apps for the iPhone.
With that said, let’s move onto with the best free barcode scanner app for iPhone to ease your documentation handling. But before that, let’s dive into the features that you should look for when choosing the right code scanner app from the App Store.
Table of Contents
What things you should factor in while choosing the right free scanner apps for iPhone?
Choosing the right free PDF scanner app for iPhone can make or break your whole scanning experience. It can lower your productivity and create more hassle with every microsecond spent running countless advertisements. And needless to say, it can save money for your business. So, it is wise to consider a couple of factors before you invest your time in installing and using a scanner app for your iOS device. And these are as follows:
The in-built features offered by the app
The best iPhone scanner app should not just scan pdf files but offer more than that. Ideally, it should provide features like scanning different file types, including text, documents, Excel, invoices, and more. Also, it can come up with additional benefits like an advanced OCR mechanism, an app lock system for extra security, a translator, scanned file storage management, barcode scanning, and much more.
The documents you are going to scan hold the utmost importance to you from a privacy perspective. And if there is any breach in the application, you would be in great trouble. Therefore, it is crucial that you choose a free scanner app for your iPhone that preserves the security of your scanned papers.
Even though it is impractical to expect any application to be 100% bug-free, that does not mean you need to compromise on your work efficiency. There is always a threshold for something. The best scanning apps for iPhone will always let you encounter the fewest errors.
Regardless of whether you choose the trial, free version, or subscription version, the best PDF scanner app for iPhone must come with robust customer support. So, in a case where you get stuck understanding any particular feature of the app, you can request assistance from their support team immediately and get your problem resolved.
App performance is one of the most important factors that must be considered. There are certain apps that take too long to scan the document or, at times, to convert any document format into a PDF. This must not be the case when choosing the free scanner app for your iOS device.
Regardless of how many features there are in the app, it would be of no use if its interface was not interactive and user-friendly. So, while choosing the app, ensure that it has easy navigation.
User reviews on the App Store
No one has enough time to install and check every single app to find out which works best for them. That is why here come the user reviews and the number of installations of the app. You can consider these two factors while scrolling through the free scanner apps for iPhone on the App Store. Go through their feedback section, and also don’t forget to check out the new features in the upgraded version of their app.
Best free scanner apps for iPhone
Carrying along your scanned digital documents is now easy and hassle-free, thanks to these below-mentioned best scanner apps for iPhone, which we have shortlisted considering all the prime features mentioned earlier. Let’s have a closer look at them.
The number one pick on our list among the free document scanner apps for iPhone is Adobe Scan. It is a free-to-download, professional, and powerful scanner app that automatically detects the text and scans it. And allows you to modify it and save it in high-quality PDF or JPEG format as per your needs using Book Mode. You can scan anything from photos, documents, whiteboards, bill receipts, notes, and a lot more and easily save them to your Dropbox or Google Drive to access them later on.
Also, don’t forget to check out these amazing note-taking apps that can help you make an easy to-do list and increase your productivity.
Moreover, the app is not entirely free to use. Its free version offers some basic features; however, for premium access, you need to upgrade to its pro version, which is honestly a bit expensive when compared to other PDF scanner apps.
- Advanced photo processing technology that automatically detects border areas, recognizes text and sharpens scanned paper.
- Enhance your scanned document with cropping, readjusting size or color, and rotating.
- Extract contact information directly from the scanned document. There is no need to save it manually.
- Scan multiple pages and save them in one single file.
- Add comments or sign scanned documents by opening the file in Acrobat Reader.
SwiftScan is another excellent and highly recommended iOS scanner app. Talking about its potential features, the app lets you scan documents in the simplest way possible. When you scan any paper, it automatically straightens, crops, and sharpens it, giving you the highest quality scan.
Whatever document you want to scan, you can choose it using five different color modes. From a security perspective, the app is safe to use as it does not require any third-party involvement in the scanning process. So, whether you want to save your scanned document in PDf, sign it, or highlight the keynotes, SwiftScan is an ideal app to choose from.
Also, the free version gives you a whole bunch of premium features, but there will always be a watermark on your scanned documents. Furthermore, you can use this app as a fax machine and send all your legally binding documents as faxes to more than 50 countries, but only with its paid subscription.
- Auto-capturing with 200+ dpi and optimizing gives you high-quality scans.
- Scan multiple document formats, such as QR codes, barcodes, labels, whiteboards, receipts, business cards, and sketchbooks.
- No involvement of third-party applications, keeping your privacy intact.
- Instantly auto-upload your scanned documents to iCloud, Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive, WebDAV, and more.
- Work great with PDFs, be it signing, highlighting key points, or rearranging the pages.
Another best free PDF scanner app for iPhone is the Apowersoft Scanner, which converts your phone into a fully-fledged portable scanning device. And that includes everything from digitalizing different documents to signing them, saving them into PDF formats, using OCR, and a lot more. Moreover, the app comes with an intelligent scanning system that automatically scans the document and saves it in PDF and JPG formats.
- Supports multiple scanning documents, including books, transcripts, study notes, statements, receipts, business cards, licenses, bank cards, passwords, and more.
- Sign your scanned documents and close your deals anywhere.
- high-quality scans with OCR, sharpening borders and re-optimizing.
- time-saving and offers a great user-friendly interface.
- Share your scanned documents with your colleagues or team members via WhatsApp or any other third-party app.
Next on our list of the best free QR code reader iPhone apps is CamScanner. The app lets you access premium features in its free version that you may pay for in the subscription models of other PDF scanner apps. For example, by supporting different file formats, and various scanning modes, and sharing the scanned file with your team on major platforms like iMessage, WhatsApp, or Microsoft Teams,
However, the only downside of using this app is its storage area and the continuously annoying ads that may have a huge impact on your productivity. However, these two parameters can be worked out with the collective support of developers and the marketing team.
If you are enjoying these app suggestions so far, then save some more time by reading these amazing money transfer apps for iOS that aid you in managing your daily or monthly bills.
- Scan anything you want, including receipts, paper notes, fax papers, contracts, books, and a lot more.
- Supports multiple file formats such as PDF, JPG, DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, XLSM, XLSX, CVS, PPT, PPTM, and PPTX.
- Specific modes are designed for ID cards, passports, and QR codes for easy convenience.
- Allow files to be shared and comments from multiple members simultaneously on one file.
- Comes with an innovative PDF scanner that lets you scan multiple documents into one file, auto-recognize text from photos, and sign your documents.
- Optimize your scans with filters and noise removal features.
- Keep your confidential documents protected with passwords.
Microsoft Office Lens
Microsoft Lens, or Office Lens, is the next-best free business card scanner app for the iPhone. This scanner application is an integral part of the Microsoft Office Suite and lets you scan different file formats and optimize them in the best way possible for you. The app further lets you integrate with other MS Office applications like Word processing and PowerPoint. Whether at school or the workplace, in terms of productivity, Microsoft Office Lens is as good as other apps.
- Scan different files, including notes, documents, receipts, whiteboards, blackboards, handwritten meeting notes, business cards, and much more.
- Scan and convert image documents into PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files.
- Save the scanned files onto cloud devices like OneNote, OneDrive, or your own local device and keep them in sync and organized with you.
- Optimize your scanned files.
iLovePDF is the next best free QR code scanner app for iPhone and is very well known for its PDF processing capabilities. Like Adobe Scan, you can edit your scanned PDFs using this app, including signing, highlighting, annotating, editing, and much more.
The app gives you advanced optimization functionalities along with the ability to turn your scanned files into editable office documents, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. This is another ideal PFD scanner app that aids you in boosting your productivity while on the go.
- Take a photo of anything and scan it into multiple PDF file formats. Also, auto-scan text with advanced OCR technology.
- Supports multiple PDF conversion options, including turning MS Office documents into PDF files and extracting images directly from PDF documents in high quality.
- Edit your scanned PDF, including annotating and adding notes, drawing or inserting images, leaving comments or signing it, and more.
- Compress, merge, split, and rotate your PDF documents while keeping their original quality.
- Keep your documents safe with PDF passwords.
- Sync your documents with Google Drive or Dropbox and access them from anywhere.
Another free, iOS-compatible, and best free photo scanning app for iPhone is Scanner Pro, which lets you effortlessly scan, optimize, and share your scanned files with anyone and anywhere. From scanning agreements, receipts, travel expenses, IDs, books, notes, and sketches to converting them into high-quality PDF files in a fraction of a second, this app is designed to simplify your daily scanning needs.
Also, check out the famous photo editing apps for your device and take the editing to the next level.
Talking about its further potential features, it supports cloud storage along with a robust security system, advanced professional PDF editing and optimizing technology, and much more. And one of the best features of this app is that it keeps your original photo or document intact without forcing you to modify it.
- Easily edit your PDF scans, be it by commenting, drawing, or highlighting, and convert them into Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or text.
- Create multiple folders to smartly organize your scanned documents.
- Turn your scans into full-text speech using OCR technology.
- Automatically export to major cloud storage devices, including iCloud, Google Drive, OneNote, WebDAV, and more, and access them anytime.
- Supports more than 25 languages.
- You can use a third-party application to conveniently share your scanned files.
Prizmo is another versatile and very functional free business card scanner app for iPhone that lets you efficiently manage workflow, edit scans with advanced OCR methods, and find anything in PDF. All that is within a single app and with an intuitive user interface.
However, the only drawback you may find with this app is that it sometimes recognizes the scanned content as the wrong text, which is a common issue that is diagnosed with other PDF scan apps too.
- Get your scan done with 3 taps: scan the document, crop it up, and have it text-recognized to a multiple-page PDF file format.
- high-quality scans that go up to 300+ DPI with innovative stabilization and auto-shoot.
- Authentic on-device OCR with ML in 28 languages and high-performance cloud OCR in 139 languages
- Flattering PDF editing features include cleanup mode, auto-rotation, adjustable crop, sharpening borders and edges, and keeping your original photograph non-destructive.
- Can do powerful annotations with Apple Pencil and fill out or sign forms.
- Export scanned files into multiple formats, such as searchable PDF, Word file with original layout, TXT, PNG, and JPEG.
- Advanced accessibility features such as optimized for voiceover, an open dyslexic reading font, or dynamic type
- Save time with batch editing.
Scan to PDF
The next best free document scanner app is Scan to PDF, which lets you easily scan and turn any photo into PDF or JPG format in a fraction of a second. You can use the app to scan different file types, including contracts, legal documents, IDs, business cards, receipts, invoices, certificates, and more.
Moreover, the app lets you immediately upload your scanned documents to cloud storage so that you can access them whenever and wherever you want.
- The app itself scans the documents, cleans the borders, sharpens the edges, and produces high-quality scans.
- Close any business deal at any time by adding the e-sign to your electronic documents in just a few taps.
- Conveniently share your scanned files with your team members via email attachments, Airdrop, messengers, social media, and more.
- Store the files on your local device to get immediate access.
- There is no access to third-party applications, thus ensuring your documents are protected.
And last but not least, QuickScan is a great option when considering the best free PDF scanner app for your mundane tasks. It is a completely free app, and as the name says, it quickly scans the document with OCR technology, automates the file naming by following a certain pattern, and also lets you sign the scanned documents.
Moreover, there are no in-app advertisements, which makes the user experience smooth. Also, the scanned files are stored on local devices, ensuring no access to any external applications and keeping your confidential documents protected.
- It integrates seamlessly with the iPhone and iPad OS.
- Scan the new documents with automatic angle detection or import the existing ones.
- Text recognition is possible with OCR technology, and you can also make your PDF document searchable by integrating text recognition into it.
- Automatically export to favorite cloud locations such as iCloud, Dropbox, pCloud, Google Drive, NextCloud, WebDAV, and more and delete it after successfully exporting.
- Export the scanned file as an image or the recognized text in a.txt file.
- Advanced PDF editing includes cropping, filters, or image rotation.
So, that’s all for the best free scanner apps for the iPhone. All these apps are fully functional and available in both freemium and premium versions. Moreover, all of the aforementioned apps are available in the App Store and fulfill your standard criteria for scanning apps with full compatibility on iPhone 13 vs. iPhone 14.
Also, choosing the best free scanner app depends on a lot of your requirements. Some might be able to fit you, while for others, you may need an upgrade for your subscription. The choice is entirely yours. Furthermore, while using any app, it is important to keep a tab on your usage and there are apps that let you set a time limit on your iPhone device.
Having said that, don’t forget to share your experience with the PDF scanner app with us. We would love to hear from you.
10+ Best Pedometer Apps for Android to Track Your Steps
How do you keep track of your steps? Maybe via a fitness band or a smartwatch, right? Using such devices is not the only way to keep a tab on your step counts. All you need to install is the best pedometer apps on your phone and the rest is taken care of!
Staying active and maintaining fitness is the key to a hale and hearty life. But the chaotic lifestyle often pulls us down whenever we try to step on this healthful path. Plus, spending huge bucks on expensive smartwatches or bands is not something everyone can do.
Here pedometer apps help you achieve your health goals without needing a fancy fitness device. You can start with walking a few steps, track it, and aim to improve in the next with these step tracker apps.
Now queries like which app is best for tracking steps? What are some good pedometer apps for Android? Etcetera etcetera are some of the common ones that strike your mind when you hunt for the best pedometer apps.
Worry no more! You don’t need to waste your precious time on research all over again as we have come up with a handpicked list of the best pedometer apps. All these apps will help you reach your health goals by keeping a watch on your every step. Let’s get going!
Table of Contents
What are pedometer apps?
Once paired with your smartphone, the Pedometer app tracks your daily steps, shows the number of burned calories, and monitors your physical activities, and other vital health data. As this app shows the number of calories burnt, you can work on your diet plans for each day.
Step tracker app for Android help to manage overall health and accomplish fitness goals easily. Tracking all this health information allows you to prevent various illnesses and lead a hearty life.
Pedometer apps work similarly to a fitness watch but comparatively cost lower. Although these apps don’t track the rate of heart, you can try them out to get other important details about your health for free.
Most daily step count apps are free to download from your app store and some need premium plans to access exclusive content. Here is the list of the best pedometer apps along with their notable features and pricing plans.
|Pedometer Apps||Key Features||Price|
|GoogleFit||Health and physical activity tracking. Counts calorie, tracks steps, compatible with other related apps, and monitor your health goals.||Free.|
|Pedometer- ITO Technologies||Simple to use. Easy-to-understand progress graphs that keep users motivated. Goes soft on the phone battery.||Free/Ad-supported.|
|ActivityTracker||Sleek interface. Setting days, hourly, weekly, or monthly goals is easy. Sharing daily progress on social media channels. Comes with a customizable widget.||Free/Annual subscription @ $9.99.|
|Step Counter- Leap Fitness||Shows and records walking activities. Adjusting and resetting daily goals for steps is easy. Monitors health as well as mobile usage.||Free/Monthly subscription @$4.99.|
|Argus||All-in-one fitness app that tracks weight, diet, heart rate, workout plans, sleeping habits, and more. Keeps a tab on steps without exhausting mobile battery.||Free/in-app purchases between $4.99 to $29.99.|
|Fitbit||Tracks and logs workouts and steps using GPS and motion sensors. Comes with a 3-month free trial. Offers robust community support.||Plans range from $10 to $80.|
|MapMyWalk||Tracks steps, workout, pace, length, walk, and much more. Offers audio feedback while walking. Huge choice in mapped routes.||Free/Premium plan ranges between $6 to $30.|
|Pacer||Comprehensive pedometer and the step tracker app. Large community support. Audio and video workouts for guidance.||Free/Premium plan ranges between $10 to $50.|
|EasyFit Pedometer||Monitors steps, distance, calories, and other health metrics and displays them in the form of animated stats. Various challenges to take part in and stay motivated.||Free/Add supported.|
|Walk Tracker||Uses in-built sensors to track your steps and activities. Go soft on mobile battery. Comes with a water tracker feature. Many step challenges to motivate users.||Free/In-app purchases from $2.99 to $16.99.|
|StepUp||Users can track their walking activities, compare results with their goals, and work on them. Keeps users motivated by giving insights on the best goal streak.||Free|
|Pedometer- REPS||Simple yet intuitive solution for tracking steps easily. In-built motion sensors keep a tab on vital health metrics.||Free/Ad-supported|
What are the must-have features in the best pedometer apps?
Here are some of the features that your step tracker app for Android should have:
- Useful dashboard: The dashboard or control panel of a pedometer app must be useful to users and provide basic info such as calories burned, total steps in a day, walking duration, time spent on completing a task, and much more. This information not only helps you to track your physical activities but also assists you in achieving your health goals.
- Real-time tracking: A good pedometer app allows you to track real-time progress whenever you take steps, walk, or run. Using this feature, you can set particular fitness goals for yourself and accomplish each accordingly.
- Personalized experience: You feel more connected to the app for counting steps if you get the option to customize it. Setting the colors, themes, reminders, and much more gives you more power to alter some features as per your preference.
- Easy to synchronize: The best pedometer apps offer quick pairing with your smartphone. An easy-to-connect step tracker app for Android helps you track your routine activities easily and in a better way.
- Power saver: A good pedometer app eats less battery of your phone. As a few step-counting apps use an in-built sensor to tally each step, they utilize less battery power.
- Widget: The choice of pedometer app should give you a consistent view of calories burnt, steps taken, the distance you traveled, etc. each day. This widget feature in your step-counting app helps you track your progress and improve it each time.
- Start, pause, and reset: A pedometer app should allow users to start, pause, and reset the count of steps whenever they want to. These features help them set a specific goal for each day starting from 0.
Which are the best pedometer apps for Android?
Whether you have just started your wellness journey or want to hit the 10,000 steps goal, pedometer apps help you accomplish your objective. Here is the exclusive list of best pedometer apps that shouldn’t go unnoticed:
GoogleFit is a free step counter app for Android that tracks steps and heart points. The more you do intense exercises like brisk walking and running, the double your heart points will get. GoogleFit is one of the best pedometer apps that monitor your walks, jogs, runs, and cycling and gives accurate stats on the total steps taken, speed, calories burned, distance covered, pace, etc.
This app is best for runners, hikers, walkers, and joggers. Despite some beneficial features, GoogleFit has some downfalls. It is recommended to learn them before making a choice
|Clean interface and offers a user-friendly experience.||No stats for calorie consumption.|
|Offers useful insights in the form of real-time stats.||Doesn’t track exercises such as weightlifting, yoga poses, jumping jacks, etc.|
|Keeps you motivated to pursue fitness goals.|
|Access the details from anywhere.|
|Highly compatible with other related applications.|
2. Pedometer- ITO Technologies
Pedometer is one of the best pedometer apps on our list that is quite popular among users. This free step counter app keeps a tab on your walk during the day. You just need to hit the ‘start’ button and all your physical movements will get recorded.
This app gives you insight into the distance you have covered, the time you were active, the calories you have burnt, your speed, etc. This best Android step counter app offers easy-to-understand graphs. You can go through them and create long-term walking goals.
|User-friendly interface.||Missing widget feature that displays all data on your phone screen.|
|Monitoring health and making long-term goals is easy.|
|Multiple themes to choose from and further customizing the app.|
|Tracks all the health details including speed per hour.|
|Easy on battery.|
ActivityTracker is another best step counter app that assists users in meeting their health targets. The best part of this app is, it doesn’t use GPS. This means it does not eat up your phone battery. This application uses in-built motion sensors to keep a tab on your daily activities.
This app gives an insight into the distance covered, calories burnt, active time, steps taken, etc. in the form of relevant graphs. It comes with a customizable widget on your phone screen. You can easily track and access your steps on a particular duration or day.
|The sleek and intuitive interface makes it user-friendly.||Some of the finest content is available on premium versions only.|
|Switching views and setting up health goals on a daily, hourly, weekly, and monthly basis is easy.|
|Ease of sharing daily progress on various social media channels.|
|This app sends progress notifications and keeps you updated for reached, unreached, or half-reached goals.|
4. Step Counter- Leap Fitness
Step Counter is another best step counter app for Android that keeps users engaged in meeting their health targets. This app lets you record your steps, burned calories, distance covered, speed, and much more. You can easily set and adjust daily health goals. This is one of the best pedometer apps that lets you monitor all your activities including running, cycling, and jogging.
This app not only tracks your movements but also monitors the usage of your mobile phone in both tilt and rest positions. If you use your Gmail account for using this app, you can access leaderboard options and see your position on the basis of steps taken.
|Monitors all walking activities.||No option to turn off notifications unless you remove the permission.|
|Easy setting and adjusting of daily health goals.|
|You can start or pause the app anytime to save battery on your phone.|
Don’t forget to check this – Best Email Apps for Android
Argus is another free pedometer app for Android that keeps a tab on your steps without compromising the mobile battery. This app uses ultra-low battery technology which is employed by its developers. You can easily enable GPS and track various activities including cycling, jogging, and running.
This best free pedometer app makes walking even more fun as you can add your friends and compete with each other in various challenges. Argus is an all-in-one fitness app that helps you track weight, heart rate, diet, sleeping habits, and much more.
|User-friendly interface.||Some essential features are chargeable.|
|Offers various tools to monitor and improve health.|
|Adding friends and competing with them in step challenges is fun.|
|Counts steps without draining the mobile battery.|
Fitbit is one of the best pedometer apps that help users to track steps and work out on their smartphones. Fitbit is among the free pedometer apps that track your activities with GPS as well as motion sensors. It also provides data on calories burnt, distance covered, speed, steps taken, etc. It comes with a free 3-month trial plan which is the highest of any app.
If you opt for a premium plan, you get access to workout videos, a health-measured dashboard, personalized health programs, guidance on the basis of your health data, and much more. You can connect with the community and friends and participate in daily step challenges.
|3 months free trial.||Expensive than other pedometer apps.|
|Robust community support.||Complex interface.|
|Tracks steps and workout.|
|The premium plan offers personalized health programs, videos, dashboards, and much more.|
MapMyWalk is another best app for walking steps count. This app uses your GPS location to track steps and log your workout. It tracks steps, distance covered, speed, etc. This pedometer step counter can keep a tab on your path and location effortlessly. The most liked feature of this app is the ease of sharing the saved route with friends.
This app comes with a range of mapped routes which helps users in getting directions or looking for nearby places for walking. MapMyWalk tracks your length, pace, step, pulse, and much more.
|Tracks and records workouts, steps, distance covered, pace, etc.||Huge variation in paid and free versions.|
|Offers audio feedback while walking.||Premium features are chargeable.|
|Compatible with various devices and smartwatches.|
|Allows competing with friends which promotes motivation.|
Pacer pedometer is another best free step counter apps for Android. It comes with an in-built step tracker with all related features and health amenities. Although the size of this app is comparatively heavy than other alternatives, it is equipped with special features such as fitness log share, community support, and much more.
This pedometer app includes customized plans for weight management. You can take part in various walking challenges to stay motivated. You can manage weight loss by monitoring the weekly and monthly graphs. This app was voted as the best free pedometer app for Android 2022.
|Tracking weight loss is easy.||Extended usage might drain the battery.|
|Large and interactive community support.||Some users reported inconsistent GPS tracking.|
|Monitor daily activities using GPS.|
|Tracks and logs steps, distance covered, and other health metrics.|
9. EasyFit Pedometer
EasyFit Pedometer is one of the best pedometer apps that help users to attain their fitness goals. This step tracker app monitors and records your steps, active time, distance covered, calories burnt, and other health metrics.
This best free step counter app shows your weight loss progress to keep you motivated. You can take part in three different walk challenges i.e. Willpower, Consistency, and Elite. This app displays the information in the form of animated stats. It also provides a water tracker feature that helps you stay hydrated.
|Instead of GPS, it uses an inbuilt sensor to track steps.||Too many ads.|
|Provides rewards to physically active users in the form of badges.||Some users reported inconsistent tracking.|
|An attractive widget that displays the workout progress on the home screen.|
|Option to save steps record and export the same.|
10. Walk Tracker
Walk Tracker is another best step tracker app for Android that records each movement efficiently. It uses in-built sensors of your device to track your steps. You just need to hit the start and you are ready to go. You can easily pause and start your steps whenever you feel like it.
Using this best step tracker app, you can set daily step goals and check the performance reports. Walk Tracker comes with step challenges that keep you motivated. This app comes with a water intake tracking feature to help you stay hydrated without fail.
|Starting, pausing, and resetting walking exercises is easy.||Too many ads.|
|Water tracker feature to stay hydrated.|
|Various step challenges to keep you motivated.|
|No GPS tracking saves battery.|
StepUp is another best free pedometer app for Android that efficiently track steps, distance, burnt calories, and much more. This step tracker app is free to download and use. You can connect with your friends and start walking together via Facebook integration.
StepUp is one of the best pedometer apps to set a daily steps goal and track your progress. You can easily keep a record of your walking activities. This app shows your performance in the form of the best week, best day, or best goal streak to keep your motivation level high.
|Tracks and logs steps walked, distance covered, calories burnt, and other health metrics.||Unappealing user-interface.|
|Connecting with people and walking together motivates users.|
|Free to use and no ads.|
12. Pedometer- REPS
Pedometer is one of the best step counter apps that tracks and logs walking activities efficiently. This is the most basic and simple alternative for counting steps on the entire list. Pedometer uses in-built motion sensors to track all important health data. It displays all your fitness information in the form of graphs.
This accurate step counter app tracks your daily, weekly, and monthly walking activities. This is one of the best pedometer apps that enable you to easily start, stop, and reset your step goals. It keeps you motivated to walk a few extra miles.
|A simple solution to keep a tab on your walking activities.||Some users reported inefficiency in stopping and resetting the steps.|
|Utilizes in-built motion sensors to track activities, which saves battery.|
|Shows daily, weekly, and monthly walking progress to keep you motivated.|
|One of the most accurate pedometer apps.|
Frequently Asked Questions
How to track 10,000 steps on an Android phone?
You can install the best pedometer apps on your phone and track 10,000 steps via motion sensors and GPS.
Can I use my Android phone as a pedometer?
Yes, if you install any of the aforementioned pedometer apps on your Android phone, you can keep count and log your steps easily.
Is the pedometer app safe?
Does the pedometer app drain the battery?
May or May not. It depends on which pedometer app you are using on your phone. Some pedometer apps utilize GPS on your phone to track steps do impact the battery. However, apps like Argus, Pedometer by REPS, EasyFit Pedometer, Walk Tracker, and ActivityTracker on our list use sensor motors that go easy on the battery.
Is there a free pedometer app for Android?
Yes. Most pedometer apps on our list are free to download and use.
Is the pedometer app accurate?
Maybe or Maybe not. The only problem with using a pedometer app is that you might not carry your mobile everywhere. So, the step track might show inconsistent results.
Which pedometer app is most accurate?
Almost every pedometer app in our list shows accurate results. To get more exact results, consider carrying your phone wherever you go on foot.
Using a pedometer app promotes healthy living without spending huge bucks on expensive smartwatches and fitness bands. All these pedometer apps will help you track and log your steps. Do check out the features and the prices of each and pick what matches your need.
Now this was our list of best pedometer apps. Do tell us, according to you ‘Which is the best step tracker app? We would love to include them in our blog!
The 10+ Best Free Video Editing Software For Mac in 2023
Questions like ‘What is the best free video editing software for Mac’? Or ‘What professionals use for video editing on Mac?’ or ‘How can I edit videos on Mac?’ hovers your mind continuously if you are in this space.
However, when you search for the best video editing software for Mac, the results are abundant. But what’s more important is to find such free software. That’s why we are here.
To make this easier for you, here is a handpicked list of over 10 best free video editing software for Mac in 2023.
So, let’s be with us to polish your video editing skills!
Table of Contents
What is the best video editing software for Mac?
Mac is not only for just show off or for the corporate world to use. And also they are not just limited to handling your business work. Mac has a lot more to offer. Like, you can use various audio mixer software for Mac, or you can go for animation software for Mac.
But here we are talking about video editing skills with some mindblowing software. If you are in this photo or video editing space, you can use your Mac to create some professional-level videos. A good photo editing and video editing app on Mac can give you marvelous results.
Video editing software lets you edit a single bit of your videos with just a few taps. You can easily make adjustments to your audiovisuals and polish your work. But the main headache is ‘What is the best video editing software for Mac?’
Let’s check our list to solve this query!
The first choice on the list of best free video editing software for Mac is Apple iMovie. It has awesome themes, video effects, Hollywood-style trailers, and good optimization with macOS.
You can easily edit and adjust focus in video shots with the latest cinematic mode. It is well optimized to use with the latest Apple silicon to give an enhanced performance. If you are looking for an elegant video editing software option, then Apple iMovie is for you.
Some potential features of Apple iMovie
- It offers seamless Apple product integration.
- It also provides a great feature of a green screen or chroma-key tool.
- You can easily integrate audio and social platforms.
- You can use its default storyboard templates.
- This software easily adjusts your selected background music to match the video length.
- It offers a robust audio editing toolset to enhance the soundtrack of the video.
Don’t forget to check this – Best Soundboard Apps on Android and iOS You Can Download
Another great option for free video editing software for Mac is VideoPad to create high-quality video hassle-free. It offers a simple-to-use tool set to do 3D video editing and to make different composition videos.
You can get awesome videos with overlays, special effects, transitions, etc. You can even change and adjust the color and sound effects.
Some potential features of VideoPad
- It offers an awesome feature of a double in-built screen. You can use one to preview chosen clips, and one to see the complete sequence.
- You can use social sharing and publishing tools to share videos on online platforms to get more followers.
- Video optimization tools like stabilization are a good feature of VideoPad.
- You can create professional videos with their customizable transitions.
- You can easily export video files to various platforms like Facebook, Instagram, etc. with exporting presets.
- You can edit 360-degree videos with the same easiness with its awesome toolset.
DaVinci Resolve is another top video editing software for Mac for advanced-level video editors. But before using this effectively, you should have a system with discrete graphics to use its features powerfully.
You can do both online and offline editing very easily with DaVinci Resolve. It also lets you save time while editing and trimming with its high-performance playback engine. You can have many extensive features in the pro version but its free version is perfect for some advanced projects.
Some potential features of DaVinci Resolve
- It has a very dedicated trim interface to enable you to edit in minutes.
- It provides default tools for picture-in-picture effects, dynamic zoom, stabilization, retiming, etc.
- It lets you detect faces in your videos through its facial recognition effects.
- Its good quality motion estimation speed changes and frame rate conversions feature is awesome to use.
- You can do fast navigation, trimming, and cutting very effectively with its dual timeline option.
- It provides some interesting features like keyboard shortcuts, drag-and-drop editing, etc.
Shotcut version 22 is one of the best open-source video editing software for cross-platforms. It provides a very good collection of video tutorials. The interesting part about this software is the support it provides for various formats like 4K, DNxHD, ProRes, etc.
You can also use its vast library for audio editing options. Users can easily make bass and treble settings, adjust gain, and do dynamic compression. Overall, shotcut 22 is a good-to-use open-source application.
Some potential features of Shotcut 22
- This cross-platform software provides a very flexible interface to work with.
- You can get a vast variety of audio and video filters.
- It has support for various advanced video formats like FFmpeg.
- Being a user, you can easily import video files directly into the project space rather than getting them into the media library.
- You can fit together resolutions with its multi-frame timeline.
- One of the advanced features is a three-way color correction which is very popular these days.
If you are looking for the best overall video editing software then Lightworks is a good choice. It provides some basic features in the free version but they are worth using. It provides a very simple and appealing interface to work best for beginners especially.
Lightworks is one of the best Linux video editing software as well. It also has a huge collection of licensed music clips and original stock videos for users.
Some potential features of Lightworks
- It offers a standard multi-layered timeline structure.
- You can get multicam editing, awesome video effects, and titling even in the free version.
- You can easily share your videos on various social platforms like Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- One of its fantastic features is real-time project sharing with the team to give editing access to everyone.
- It also has an active customer forum.
- You can easily edit your content while importing a new one.
Don’t forget to check this – Movavi Slideshow Maker Software To Create Slideshows From Music And Pictures
If you are an intermediate or novice video editor who wants to add so many video effects to your videos, then HitFilm Express is for you. It is one of the best MacBook video editing software. Its free version can tackle all your video editing needs.
You can easily do audio and video transitions with its animation toolset. For this, you don’t need to create composite shots that save a lot of your time. You can easily make Hollywood-style videos.
Some potential features of HitFilm Express
- You can even smooth out a shaky video with its auto-stabilizer feature.
- This Mac video editing software offers various transition options like push, zoom and dissolve, etc.
- You can do advanced-level video editing with the features like color pickers, motion tracking, and cropping tools.
- It also has an option of an audio mixer to give professional-level quality output.
- You can even animate two small shots together for fantastic video effects with composite shot enhancements.
- You can also re-trim your edits after adding them to the timeline again if you want.
The next option on the list is OpenShot which is one of the easiest video editors for Mac. The interface of OpenShot is so appealing and interesting to use that anyone can fall in love with it. This platform is so popular for its minimal design and usage.
This open-source movie editor is updated many times a year which makes it full of the latest features. This makes it a good option for small business works too.
Some potential features of OpenShot
- You can easily resize, scale, trim, and rotate clips very easily.
- Credit scrolling, frame stepping, audio editing, and real-time preview are some of its good features.
- You can create animated videos with its powerful key-frame animation options.
- You can hassle-freely edit audio and video with its drag-and-drop feature.
- You can add many digital video effects to your videos like brightness, hue, grayscale, chroma-key composition, etc.
The next video editor for Mac is Blender which is an open-source 3D creation model. You can easily render 3D animations. Many developers from around the world collaboratively created this software. And they are continuously trying hard to improve and update it.
Its functional video editor is alone enough to meet the basic needs of almost all users. Blender has also been used for many high-profile films for editing purposes. One of the unique things that maximum people don’t know is the non-linear video editors.
Some potential features of Blender
- It lets you slice and edit videos very quickly.
- You can also mix and synchronize sounds.
- If you want to do practical kinematics, then Blender is a good choice for you.
- The software is well-used for video game development with game logic coding.
- You can easily speed up video-making with its advanced rendering process.
- It’s color correction and adjustment layer features are superb to use.
PowerDirector is one of the best free video editing software for Mac. This overall good software has superb easy-to-navigate features that are suitable for beginners as well as experts.
It has AI-powered tools that let you edit awesome videos very quickly. You can change the overall experience of your video project with just simple clicks. Without paying a hefty price tag, you are ready to go to create fantastic videos with PowerDirector 365.
Some potential features of PowerDirector 365
- The software provides a low learning curve to easily understand the process.
- You can get multiple updates regularly to keep the advanced work updated.
- If your Mac is having M1/M2 chips, this is nicely suitable software for you.
- You can directly upload your videos on various platforms like Facebook, and Youtube.
- You can make video collages with its powerful plugin feature.
- It fully supports a wide range of video formats.
If you are a vlogger or teacher, Kapwing is a perfect choice of video editing tool for Mac. It is well compatible with Windows as well. You can get all the needed features for video editing in its free version. But a single point to be noted is that you will get a 7-minute window cap in the free version.
Being a contributor, you can even collaborate with the platform. It lets you work hassle-freely with the team members. It will streamline your creative video-making process.
Some potential features of Kapwing
- You can use a wide range of video templates for many famous platforms.
- The software provides you with a user-friendly video editing experience.
- You can even remove background distractions removal using artificial intelligence tools.
- Even you can generate subtitles.
- It provides a recorder option to record screens and audio.
- One of its best features includes free video editing software for Mac with no watermark.
The last choice on the list of best free video editing software for Mac is KineMaster. The software is well known to rise clicks and likes on your videos on different social platforms. This way you can create a perfect video for social media.
If you want to share, trim, and add enhanced effects to your videos, KineMaster is a good choice. Even you can use this software on Android and iOS.
Some potential features of KineMaster
- You can do keyframe animation with its motion effects.
- KineMaster offers a personalized user interface.
- It offers a good variety of tools for trimming, combining, and mixing videos.
- It provides a wide variety of audio enhancements with voiceovers and effects.
- You can easily enhance the visual appeal with slow-mo effects.
Mac allows you to edit videos fantastically. But with such the best free video editing software, you can do it more powerfully and quickly. After all, one must polish videos before publishing them on social media or using them professionally.
The best video editing software for Mac allows you to achieve this hassle-freely and tweak every minor detail of the videos. So, what are you waiting for? Choose the best simple video editor for Mac and make mindblowing videos.
Hope you find this blog helpful!
Entertainment7 years ago
BROKEN ANGEL – A social Awareness Message by Instmedia and Creative Talkies
Entertainment7 years ago
Best Night Clubs in Delhi- Time to late Night Party
Entertainment7 years ago
19 Double Meaning Dialog from Bollywood Movies
Tech9 months ago
The 10 Best Android Music Apps to Download Songs
Entertainment7 years ago
15+ Hottest Hollywood Actresses
Business7 years ago
10 Best Business Quotes For Entrepreneur
Entertainment7 years ago
70 Indian Name and their Hilarious Urban Dictionary Meanings
Life Style7 years ago
How To Kiss Properly And What It Means To Your Partner