Nowadays the methods of advertising your firm and making people know about it are not limited. With the advancement of technology, the methods of marketing have become much more developed. You can either reach a large mass of people or one by one personally by sending those emails. Email marketing is nowadays a widely accepted method of social media marketing business. Email is a quick and inexpensive method of promoting your business. All you have to do is make a list of prospective customers and send them emails that will hold all the information regarding the product or service that you are willing to propagate. Another advantage of emails is that they are very interactive. With Getresponse, you can get detailed guidelines on how emails can help grow your business.
How Effective Is It?
You must be thinking that how effective is this method of marketing. Do people check every email they receive? Everyone’s inbox is so filled with messages from different companies sending newsletters and promoting their business. Who would go through all the messages one by one? You have to send your promotional emails strategically. If your email looks promising and the offers appear lucrative, one is sure to give it a read. Another thing you have to keep in mind is which is the best time to send an email. This varies in the case of the different target audiences. Students usually have their gadgets handy all the time. However, the best time to send them emails is at night. If you intend to send emails to office goers, the time between 8 pm to 10 pm seems fine and in the case of homemakers, afternoon hours seem perfect.
Advantages Of Marketing By Sending Emails
Apart from being fast, convenient, and inexpensive, there are some other advantages of promoting your business by sending emails.
- The idea of leaflets is now becoming obsolete. Many people do not even throw a glance at the leaflets that are held out to them. They simply crumple it and throw it away. This wastes money and also doesn’t serve the purpose. Emails help to save money, paper, and effort.
- With the help of emails, you can easily connect with your target audience.
- You can earn your brand recognition. When the receiver of the email does see the same logos over and over again, they will get to know about your firm and might even consider checking out your website for the products you sell or the services you cater. It is very likely that they avail of your service later on or recommend it to a friend in need.
- Once you have earned some customers, you can keep them updated with the latest and trending offers via email so that they don’t miss out on any.
- You can expand your network.
Email Marketing-Know Your Target Audience And Customize The Best Time For Sending Emails
Promotional emails are effective only if they are read. It is important for the startup business owner of a firm to know, which is the best time for sending emails so that they do not get deleted without being read. If the youngsters are your target audience, then you must keep in mind that the majority of them check their emails on mobile. They are most active during the evening and night. On the other hand, people who go to the official check emails on computers. So, you have to send them emails when they are supposedly sitting in front of the desktop screen and also not very busy with their office work, like the lunch break. Avoid sending emails on weekends, when people are usually on a gala spree. Also, Mondays are not recommended for sending promotional emails because people usually keep grumpy after having to get back to work after the merry weekends.