What would you do if the data from your hard drive has been deleted and you realized that it was important? Once the file has been removed from the Recycle Bin, you don’t imagine you could ever get it back. There are millions of others like you who have deleted their pictures, documents, and other files only to realize later that they made a mistake. Even in the workplace, the monetary loss due to such data deletion runs into the millions of dollars worth of time, effort, and literal monetary loss. This is where EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free comes as a big relief. This recovery software can help you get back your files even when they are deleted.
So What is EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free?
The EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free is a proven data recovery program you can use to do much more than recover your deleted files. It can recover even formatted data or data lost due to other reasons from different devices including removable devices.
You don’t have to be a programmer or have lots of tech experience to be able to use it.
All it takes is to scan the storage system for the deleted files, selection of required files, and then run the recovery function.
Recover All Types of Files
This data recovery software allows you to recover all types (formats) of files that you may have deletes. This includes:
- Documents (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint or other files)
- Music files
And much more. Whether you have deleted the files from your hard drive or removal storage device (SD card or USB), EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free will allow you to recover the lost files quickly without taking you through complex set of procedures.
- Two Scan Modes: There are 2 scan modes for this recovery software – 1) Quick Scan and 2) Deep Scan. You can run the type of scan based on the complexity of the data loss and recover your files quickly.
- Multiple Loss Situations: Besides manual, accidental deletion, this program can recover data even for other situations like partition loss, formatting, system crash or malware attack among others.
- Preview: See the files before you recover them. During the preview, you can choose the specific files that you want recovered. There is no need to recover all of them if you like.
- Import/Export: You can also import or export the scan results from the recovery software. This will allow you to resume the recovery process the next time, saving time.
The Simple Process
If you have deleted some files from your computer or laptop’s hard drive, USB drive or SD card and wanted to recover some or all the data, you can recover them using the following steps.
1. Stop Using the Hard Drive/Storage Device
Once you realize that you need to recover a deleted file, stop using that storage device. This is important so that you do not overwrite the old data (even deleted one) with new data. The longer it has been since the data is deleted, the higher will be the risk of being unable to recover it.
2. Launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free
Install and launch this data recovery on your system and choose the type of files you want recovering. Click on the ‘next’ button.
3. Choose the Drive
Now choose the drive or storage device from which you want to recover the data. This can also be a USB drive or SD card connected to your computer. Click ‘scan’ and the software will scan that particular device.
4. Preview & Select
The recovery software will then display a preview of all the files that can be recovered. You can now select the files that you want to be recovered. Click on the ‘recover’ button. Once the files are recovered, make sure they are saved onto some other disk or storage device. This will help in preventing data from getting overwritten.
This will complete the process of recovery.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free has very high recovery success rate. If you have not used the hard drive or storage device for long after the data is deleted, it will be recovered in most cases. You can use this software for free with a cap of 2GB for the maximum data that can be recovered. Most of the time this limit is more than enough for many users.