Looking for good Christmas Instagram Captions for your feed?
Christmas is just around the corner and what more than to cheer, be jolly, love, laugh, and enjoy it to the very fullest by also capturing tons of pictures to share on our Instagram especially on Christmas.
We all know how excited it will be on Christmas day with all the commotion of the gift opening and clicking zillions of pictures with your loved ones.
At the same time, we understand how difficult it is to find the perfect Christmas caption that you will want to add along with your Instagram post.
We are here and happy to help you with our best 100+ Christmas Instagram Captions for all kinds of moods. Check out this great collection of hand-picked funny and heart-warming captions to apply to your photos for the upcoming Christmas holiday!
Best all-time Christmas captions for Instagram
Funny Christmas Instagram Captions
The best part of social media is when it reminds us to smile. Use these Funny Christmas Instagram captions on your Instagram feed or add them to your Instagram stories to make your loved ones giggle and make sure your posts are seen through the Instagram algorithm.
- Dear Santa, define “nice.”
- Parties will be thrown for hosting the season, cocktails will be served to toast the holiday, and people will sing Christmas carols off-key.
- I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, but if the snow stops falling, I’ll settle for the red.
- If only common sense came with a bow on it, like an ordinary gift.
- Being related to me is really the only gift you need. Just saying.
- Feast mode.
- Dear Santa, I’ve been good all year. Most of the time. Once in a while. Never mind, I’ll buy my own stuff.
- Permanently on Santa’s “nice” list and loving every minute of it.
- When someone asks, “where is your Christmas spirit?” See? There’s the liquor cabinet.
- Friends are like Christmas lights. Some are broke. And not everyone you work with makes your day better, but some really do.
- You rock my Christmas socks.
- What did one ornament say to another? ‘I like hanging with you.
- The only times of year in which one can sit in front of a dead tree, eat candy out of a sock, and give a gift consisting entirely of fruit.
- Ring-a-ling, ring-a-ling, ring-a-ling all the way.
- But first, let me take an elfie.
- Dear Santa… I can explain.
- Keep your friends close, your enemies closer—and your receipts handy.
- Just to clarify, the Grinch never really hated Christmas. He hated people, which is fair.
- What do you call an elf who sings? A Wrapper.
- Tis the season! Let the overeating begin!
- I’ll be ho-ho-home for Christmas.
Witty Christmas Instagram Captions
The winter season is all about joy. These quotes and sayings are wittily collected to cheer you up. The following Christmas Instagram captions are as witty as you. Use them in your Instagram feed to make your posts irresistible.
- I’m only a morning person on December 25th.
- I don’t know if there will be snow, but have a cup of cheer anyway.
- Maybe hot chocolate wants to be called hot chocolate by someone.
- Christmas tree, Christmas tree, what a tall and pretty tree! You’re dressed up with presents and ornaments.
- Smile as you mean it. We earn our keep this way.
- If a big, jolly guy grabs you and puts you in a bag, I won’t be worried. After all, I did ask Santa for a Good Friend for Christmas.
- It’s beginning to cost a lot like Christmas.
- Sweet but twisted. Does that Make me a Candy Cane?
- Merry Christmas, You Cotton Headed Ninnymuggins.
- For a while, I thought goodness was its own reward.
- Oh deer.
- Sleigh my name, sleigh my name.
- Meet me under the mistletoe.
- Me everyday: slay. Me in December: sleigh.
- Christmas is a great time to celebrate new life.
- Once again, we are in the midst of the holiday season; a time when each of us observes his or her faith in his or her own way by visiting favorite shops at the mall.
- At Christmas, you can make someone’s sorrow dissolve into happiness with a gift.
- I love Christmas. I love to give presents—and I love to get them, too.
- There are three phrases that sum up Christmas: peace on Earth, goodwill toward men, and batteries not included.
- When young, a person believes in Santa Claus. Older, he may not believe in Santa Claus; and when old, he may be Santa Claus.
Cute Christmas Instagram Captions
Following Instagram captions are as sweet as your Christmas cake. Perfect for photos for every age group, be it with family, friends, or that special one with whom you’re truly feeling the Christmas spirit.
- Fairy lights on winter nights.
- Friends like you make the season bright.
- The real gift of Christmas is not found in opening presents, but in opening our hearts to those around us.
- All roads lead home for the holidays.
- A Christmas to rival any Hallmark movie.
- As you get older, you find that your Christmas list becomes shorter as the things you want can’t be bought.
- I’ve got snowflakes on the brain.
- May your days be merry and bright.
- Peace on earth.
- All I want for Christmas is you!
- I love you snow so much!
- Merry Christmas to all!
- A December to remember.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
- Sweater weather is better together.
- Happy holidays from Santa’s favorite elves.
- When it snows, make snow angels.
- My favorite color is Christmas lights.
- Love the giver more than the gift.
- I’d send you a flurry of kisses if they were snowflakes.
- Warning: reindeer crossing.
- ‘Tis the season to sparkle.
Christmas Tree Instagram Captions
Christmas tree quotes are often about festive, wintery settings or optimistic themes. When we look at and read about the Christmas tree, we are inspired and filled with holiday spirit. They remind us that the holidays are a time for giving and family.
- The best gift you can receive around the Christmas tree is the sight of a happy family.
- O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree, How lovely are your branches!
- He who has no Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.
- Instead of worrying about the size of your Christmas tree, focus on how you can make it the biggest delight for your children.
- The perfect Christmas tree? All Christmas trees are perfect!
- Rockin’ around the Christmas tree!
- I’m going to lay under the Christmas tree so my family will remember that I’m a gift.
- From little seeds grow mighty trees.
- “When the tree is the only light in the house, you know winter is here.”
Christmas Instagram Captions for Couples
There is a time in your life when you spend your Christmas with that special one and create some beautiful memories. The following Instagram captions are just perfect for your special memories.
- Just because it’s Christmas. And at Christmas, you tell the truth. To me, “you are perfect.”
- Some people are worth melting for.
- On Christmas Eve, we are going to celebrate life and youth.
- Santa’s coming? “I KNOW HIM!”
- Seeing is believing, but sometimes things that are real are things we can’t see.
- Christmas isn’t just a day; it’s a frame of mind.
- I realized that the true essence of Christmas is being with loved ones.
- The first snow is magical. It’s even more special when the first snow is Christmas snow. That’s when the magic really happens. We happened.
- If you feel love in your heart and mind, you will celebrate Christmas all year-’round.
- Baby it’s cold outside.
- Holidays are special, but every day is a holiday when I’m with you.
- As I drive through this Christmas wonderland, I can’t help smiling.
- Under the mistletoe. Watching the fire glow. And telling me, ‘I love you’.
- Remember this every December: From above, there is a bright shining light.
- What a bright time, it’s the right time to rock the night away.
- It’s starting to look a lot like Christmas – and you are invited!
That’s all! Hope you liked our cute, funny, witty, and heartwarming Christmas Instagram captions, especially saved for this festive season. Now, all you need is just copy them and add them to your beautiful Christmas holiday pictures.
And you are good to go!