Every woman likes to have pink and rosy lips. Pinkish lips enhance her beauty and brightens her face. Pink lips are a sign of good health and so require proper care. Lips are the most delicate part of the face that have no oil glands and so need external care to keep them soft and supple. The most common cause for dark lips are exposure to the sun, UV rays, smoking, allergies, hormonal imbalance and age.
Here’s what you can do to make your lips look pink naturally.
Powder sugar and use it as ex-foliage. This perhaps removes the dark layer of the lips and turns it to pink. Scrub sugar powder so softly on your lips. Add butter with sugar powder to form a paste and blend well. Apply and get natural pink lips.
Get soft and pinky lips by applying lemon juice. Gently roll the lemon juice on your lips. Lemon bleaches the skin therefore it exfoliates the lip skin. Get it done regularly. Scratch your lips mildly by drizzling juice over lips. Get glossy lips when followed persistently.
The natural reddish beetroot makes your lip attractive yet clears dark spots. The natural stain present is the beetroot gradually decreases darkness of lips. Apply beetroot juice over your lips and get it turn like cherry red. This is the safest and effective home care for lips.
Essential nutrients nourished olive oil heals your dry lips sooner. Put on few drops of olive oil on lips and scrub well. It supplies its nutrients to the lips and makes the lip skin softer and tender. Do this olive treatment to lips and get naturally pinkish lips.
-Rose Petals & Butter
Smash rose petals and blend with butter. Apply this rich paste on lips. Mildly Massage lips and get wondered of rosy lips after some days. Continue this treatment for two times a week. The pink stain present in rose lessens the darkness of lips.
Useful tips for making lips pink
- Smoking makes the lips dark so it should be avoided.
- Drinking excess of tea and coffee must be avoided as caffeine is an important factor to create dark lips.
- Continuous exposure of U.V rays results in dull lips, hence protection must be taken from the rays of the sun. Lip balm containing at least 15 SPF prevents the damage to the lips from the sun
- Licking lips make them dry and chapped and so must be avoided.
- Foods rich in vitamins and minerals nourish the skin and help to make the lips beautiful. These are found in most fruits and vegetables.