Apps & Softwares
10 Hidden iPhone Hacks Tips that Apple all users should know
Do you know the Apple presentation leaves out some hidden hacks in the iPhone?
If you’re using an iPhone for the first time or have owned one for a while, chances are you’ve missed a lot of cool features that make the set iPhone simpler to use. For the past few years, there has been constant up-gradation of features in Apple devices.
While Apple doesn’t advertise the existence of these features, many dedicated iOS users have discovered and shared these hidden iPhone hacks with the rest of us.
And in this blog, we’ll be providing you with some of those hidden iPhone Hacks tips or tricks that you’ll likely be surprised to know.
Let’s dive in!
Table of Contents
Surprising hidden iPhone hacks tips that Apple users don’t know
Use your keyboard as a TRACKPAD
Did you know that if you press down on the iPhone’s standard keyboard it functions as a trackpad? Surprisingly, it’s true!
With this iPhone hack, you can move the cursor more accurately and quickly jump to bits of text without having to tap the screen. However, this feature is only available on iPhone 6s or newer phones with 3D touch capability. iPads are also compatible.
To turn on trackpad mode in an iPhone, press and hold any key until the keyboard goes blank in order to temporarily activate the mouse pointer. You can have the same on the iPad, just drag two fingers on the keyboard irrespective of direction.
Press BACKSPACE in the Calculator
If you spend a lot of time using the built-in calculator app on your iPhone, you know how annoying it is to enter a number, hit the wrong button, and have to start all over again.
Well, in this case, these hidden iPhone hack secrets will save you from a lot of frustration and buy you some time. You can do automatic backspace by swiping the screen either left or right not the keypad numbers.
Record a VIDEO with background music
Have you ever tried to record a video while music is playing in the background but couldn’t because the music stopped as soon as the video pane opened?
You will be amazed to know that iPhone comes with this clever hack in which you can actually record a video while playing music on Spotify or Amazon music or whichever playlist is in the background.
In order to achieve this, open the camera app and let it remain in photo mode, instead of switching to video mode. Hold the white circle button displayed in the center and drag it to the right side of the screen and you can then start recording the video while playing music in the background.
Switch the Apple LOGO to a secret button
Do you know you can switch the Apple logo to a secret multi-functional button?
The Back Tap feature is first introduced in the iPhone 8 model and since then it has become an integral part of all the updated models. This hidden feature on the iPhone makes it a simple process to mute the phone, go home, or even take a screenshot. You can activate this feature by simply tapping twice or thrice on the Apple logo and using it the way you want it.
To take advantage of this, navigate to,
Settings > Accessibility > TouchScroll down a little and find the setting option “Back Tap”. Now, when you select this option, you will further have two choices – double-tap or triple-tap. Select the preferred option and you are good to go.
Make your photos PRIVATE
Can you imagine having to pry a smartphone out of your security-conscious friend’s hand whenever you want to show them a new pic?
Luckily, this little iPhone hack has made that easy for you. You can now show your friends your photos without worrying about them seeing your personal photos.
But how will you hide your photos?
In Photos, select an image or pictures and tap the Share button. Choose Hide. As the confirmation message says, your chosen pictures will disappear from everywhere but the Hidden folder within your Albums. Your photos are now private, which means only you will see them.
Find your LOST phone
One, you can fill in the information in the Medical ID section such as allergies or diabetes. The information you enter here will display on the lock screen when someone taps on the Emergency button. And if you’re lucky, someone who finds your phone might contact you through this information!
Find My iPhone
For a more effective method of locating a lost device, Apple offers a Find My iPhone feature. This way you can track your iPhone on the map. To do this, tap Name in the Settings app and select Find My to turn on the feature.
Measure the HEIGHT of someone
Yes, you heard it right!
With this little iPhone hack, you can actually do that.
To measure someone’s height using the Measure app, first, open the app and place it so that the screen is facing the person in question. Next, position your phone so that you can see their head and feet, and a line should appear above their head.
Once you have these two things in place, save a screenshot by pressing the white shutter button on the phone’s right-hand side.
Get to bed ON TIME
In today’s hustle and bustle, we all are suffering from a good night’s sleep. Thankfully, you can get yourself to bed on time with this iPhone hack.
On your iPhone, open the Health app, tap Browse in the lower right corner, and scroll down to Sleep. If you haven’t set a sleep goal yet, the app will ask you to do so. If you have, tap Full Schedule & Options to change it.
Now, it’s time to set your sleep goal. Tap the Add button under Your Schedule, or choose Set Your First Full Schedule under Full Schedule. Select the days you want to use this sleep plan. Next, tap the Bedtime slider to choose the time you want to hit the hay. Next, tap the Wake-Up slider to choose when you’d like to wake up. Now all you need to do is tap Done to move on. When it’s time for bed, your iPhone will automatically set DND and track your progress toward your sleep goals.
Train Siri to use NICKNAMES
Siri is a good listener, we all know, right!
But you can make texting and calling your loved ones even faster by adding nicknames to your contacts. This information is right in the Contacts app, so Siri can easily find the people you care about most.
To set a nickname for a contact, tap Edit, Add field, and then Nickname. Siri will also remember your relationship with that contact. Just say, “Call my mommy,” or “Call my professor,” and Siri will ask which contact you have in mind and whether it should remember the relationship for future calls.
Write a NOTE on the e-mail attachment
To be sure that someone understands an attachment, sometimes a sole attachment is not enough.
When you want to let an email recipient know more about a document or image you’re attaching to an email, annotating the attachment can help. Apple’s Mail app lets you add annotations to images and PDFs when you receive them in an email. To mark up an image or PDF attachment you’ve received, select the image, and a rectangular box with a list of options will be displayed. Select the Markup and start writing onto your attachment. When you are finished, click on Done. Now you can send an email with your note attached.
That’s all for now. So, this is all about little secrets and tricks that help make your day-to-day life easier and more efficient.
I hope you’ll find these iPhone secret hacks tips helpful. Feel free to share them with other iPhone users.
And if you know of any other iPhone tricks, please share them in the comment section below. We’d love to hear from you!
Knowledge is always welcome :
Apps & Softwares
15 Best Email Apps for Android you Must Check Out
Want to manage a neat and secure inbox on your phone, but are confused about which email app to opt for?
This blog caters to your needs. Here you can choose from the 15 best email apps for android.
Emails are a convenient way to communicate with anybody all around the world. I think there is not even a single company that can work without this communication path.
Or ‘does your business need an email app?’
The answer is a big ‘Yes’…Right!
That’s why the market of email services is flooded with so many options, it’s natural to get confused to choose the best for you.
So, here you can read some basic requirements that one can have to look for in an email app. Before jumping onto the list, let’s know about them!
Table of Contents
What to Look for Before Choosing the Best Email App for Android
As there are numerous email apps available in the market, the question is ‘which email app for android to choose’?
There may not be a single point to answer this question as different persons have different preferences. Somebody needs it for just sending emails, for calendar or meeting schedules, or for getting instant notifications, or some needs business-level security. But the chances are not to get a single app for all.
But there are some common features that you must check out before choosing the best one for you.
This is the feature to organize your emails in a nice manner that avoids confusion for the user. I think organizing ability is a must-have feature for any application. Some of the functions included under this are spam filtering, the grouping of emails, labels, etc.
Multiple Account Handling
There are many people in this digital era to have multiple email accounts. They may have one There are many people in this digital era to have multiple email accounts. They may have one for personal use or one for professional. But they want to tackle all the accounts from a single android device. The android email app should support at least one free account and they can have paid service for others more than that. This feature is the best one to do email marketing for your business.
Simple to use Interface
Yes, this is the basic necessity for any android application. If the user interface is simple-to-use, then only people will use it. A confusing interface can irritate the user and they may not use it. Everybody wants a clutter-free interface to avoid any confusion with emails. All the email app features should be easily accessible without the need for any help and support.
Ability to Operate on a Desktop
There may be situations when one needs to operate his or her email account on larger screens like a desktop. The best email apps for android should have a version of desktop or web. It will be the cherry on the cake if they provide it for free.
Also, check – Best Remote Desktop Management Software for Windows
So, here is a list of the 15 best email apps for android to choose from as per your requirement and preference. Some options are free, some are paid, and some provide both options for personal or business usage. You can go for what you want.
Let’s check out my take on the best list of email apps for android to sort it out for you!
Best Email Apps for Android you must check out
Outlook is one of the popular options for businesses known for its high-level security. It is so good to use even for personal use. The platform provides many business-level and customer-friendly features. Its mobile version is a super lightweight best android mail app that makes it a choice for many. It provides a very attractive user interface design. The list of its features is really big which makes it a good choice to be at the top list.
Some notable features of Outlook:
- You can schedule meetings and organize your day plan with its calendar feature.
- It can work with Microsoft Exchange.
- You can even avoid email phishing with the spam option provided.
- Its inbox lets you access your contacts.
- You can even sort out important emails automatically.
- You can use folders and tags to make your inbox orderly.
If you ever use email for any purpose, you surely have heard about Gmail. It is one of the top-rated and famous names for email apps for android. Google has designed this awesome platform which makes it trustworthy blindly. It integrates with Google workspace making it an awesome option to use. You know the funniest part is, for most people email apps is Gmail only. If you are looking for a simple-to-use free android email app, this is the best option for you
Some notable features of Gmail:
- It automatically sorts your inbox into many folders like promotions, primary, social, etc.
- Its spam filter option is very powerful to keep your inbox away from spam.
- You can easily synchronize with non-Gmail accounts.
- It nicely reduces screen clutters by showing attachments and linking documents as buttons.
- Its regularly updated and attractive UI is very nice to use.
- You can even use Gmail’s confidential mode to set an expiration date for any message.
The next choice on the list is the Nine app which is not free to use for android users but provides a 14-day trial period. But the features are worth paying for it. You can say it is one of the best-paid email apps for android.
The UI is very clean and simple to use for newbies especially. If you are well concerned about the security of your emails, then you can go for Nine. It is one of the best android email apps for multiple accounts.
Some notable features of Nine:
- It doesn’t store your information on servers.
- It provides support for many email platforms like Gmail, Outlook, iCloud, etc.
- It has a texting app-like feature for conversation.
- You can nicely compose your email with its super powerful text editor.
- It has support for Exchange ActiveSync.
- Its email and calendar have support for multiple accounts with SSL security.
If you have ever used Samsung devices, you must have heard about our next option ‘Samsung Email’. Samsung is one of the biggest android device manufacturers. So, it has its default email app option known as ‘Samsung Email’. This email app option is for its device users. It is one of the best email apps for android.
Some notable features of Samsung Email:
- It provides security to your emails with encryption.
- You can get custom notifications.
- It lets you easily do spam filtration.
- It provides support for emails for all the famous email providers.
- You can easily read related emails with the feature of the email thread view.
- You can even delete, mark as read, and reply from even notifications.
Our next option on the list is K-9 Mail which is an open-source email client for Android. It is one of the oldest email apps for android. It is a very simple-to-use and lightweight app that makes it a choice for many users. You can even see its source code and make changes. And also share it with your friends or co-workers through Github. It is very secure to this platform which makes it suitable for business growth purposes.
Some notable features of K-9 Mail:
- From a single place, you can manage multiple accounts.
- You can directly connect with your email provider.
- It keeps your information private with the use of OpenPGP email encryption.
- It automatically synchronizes emails from your email provider.
- You can use local and server-side searches for your emails.
- As the code is open to check, you can clearly see, they are not doing anything with your data.
Blue Mail is one of the best mail apps for android which has some distinct features to make the most out of it. It basically earns its place on the list because of its design standards. It lets you change the design theme from light to dark and vice-versa with just a click. You can integrate your tasks and calendars from other apps as well. Its smooth performance makes it a good application to go for.
Some notable features of Blue Mail:
- You can use People Switch to search for your friends and family.
- Its integrated calendar feature is noteworthy because that lets you organize your schedule.
- It provides security to its users via SSL and STARTTLS.
- Its Group Mail feature allows you to send multiple emails together.
- You can even set a pre-account notification setting.
- Its dark theme mode is just super attractive to use especially when the light around you is low.
Also, check – Best Soundboard Apps on Android and iOS You Can Download
If you want to enhance work productivity, then our next choice ‘Spark Mail’ is for you. It is considered one of the top-rated cross-platform email apps. Its great visual design and advanced features make it a high-rated app on the Play Store. You can easily connect this with your other email app options like Gmail, Outlook, iCloud, etc. You can even find your needed email with its smart search feature just by using a keyword. Overall, it is a good option to try for.
Some notable features of Spark Mail:
- It has an interesting sleek dark mode.
- It provides some unique features like Pin emails, follow-up reminders, undo, etc.
- It offers a smart categorization feature to easily sort out your emails.
- You can scan the emails without opening the application with its Home Screen Widget.
- You can even do email scheduling to send an email to the recipient at any time.
- It even allows you to customize the user interface.
If you are simply looking for a tight security email app, Proton Mail is the choice for you. This platform prioritizes protection and security above all. Proton Mail never offers a window with over five buttons on it. Its email composition interface offers text boxes: To, Subject, message body, password protection buttons, attaching files, etc. It is one of the most widely used encrypted email services in the world.
Some notable features of Proton Mail:
- It provides very tight security with its end-to-end encryption feature.
- It also offers self-destructing email option.
- It does store your emails on a server but that server is fully encrypted that even the Proton Mail company can’t read it.
- You don’t have to pay for such a tight security email application but up to a free storage limit. (around 1GB).
- It provides a very modern style and attractive user interface.
Also, check – Best Audio Mixer Software for Windows
Another one of the top android email apps is Yandex. Mail. If you just require just a few important features for email service, this is a good option for you. Its clean user interface makes it an easy app to go for but with some fantastic features. It also provides a dark theme setting to take care of your eyes in dim light. It is free of cost to use.
Some notable features of Yandex. Mail:
- It provides a default spam protection feature.
- You can use its functions like setting up filters, limitless message storage, email labeling, etc.
- It provides around 10 GB of free storage space.
- You can send email attachments of over 25 MB. This is because of the Yandex cloud service.
- You can do integration with Yandex.Disk.
- You may find some issues with the translation, but the good point is, the team fixes it quickly.
Edison Mail is one of the best android email app alternatives to Gmail. It provides you with a complete feature set to easily send and receive emails even on a tiny screen. You can easily manage folders and also customization your inbox. You can just say it is a security-focused email app. It also offers you an option for an AI assistant to help you to search for attachments, bills, receipts, etc. Interesting…right! Yes, This is one of the best features of Edison Mail.
Some notable features of Edison Mail:
- You can easily block tracking pixels.
- It stores commercial emails like shipment tracking, purchases, exchange, entertainment, etc.
- You can even get real-time travel notifications.
- It has support for so many email providers.
- It lets you sort emails as per categories automatically.
- You can use the feature of swipe gestures with one or two fingers across the screen.
Aqua Mail is our next choice on the list which has made its way out of the competition because of its interesting design. You may experience fun while using this email app for android as it provides shape UI. You can easily connect Aqua Mail with any other account or Exchange server. You can even log in securely via its two-factor authentication to Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc. Overall, it is a good email app for android to use.
Some notable features of Aqua Mail:
- You can use Home Screen Widget to search for your email without much hustle.
- It offers a smart folder feature to sort the emails as per your liking.
- You can choose from four different theme options to do customization.
- It provides security via SSL encryption.
- You can even use it with android wear devices.
TypeApp Email is our next choice for email apps for android which lets you manage multiple accounts. Its beautiful design makes it a more appealing option to use it. It provides a wide variety of email protocols. Its good inbox feature is a unique one that lets you use it as a unified inbox. You can consider it as a nice alternative to Blue Mail. But both have neck-to-neck competitive features.
Some notable features of TypeApp Email:
- One of its interesting features is to use with android wearables.
- You can use group mailing services.
- The app is easy to navigate and manage with its additional interface elements.
- You can even create your logo in email signatures.
- You can even choose a unique color for each to organize your account.
Also, check – Most Famous Photo Editing Apps For Android
The next option is a subscription-based email app called Newton Mail. Some of its interesting features include send later, undo send, snooze, and a lot more. Newton Mail is one of the powerful alternatives to the giant email android application Gmail. Not only for android but is also well suited for apple users as well. You can use it with various email services like Yahoo, Hotmail, iCloud, etc.
Some notable features of Newton Mail:
- You can even tag an email to a label.
- You can simply snooze a notification or message.
- You can do custom inbox swipes.
- It also offers you to do custom folder synchronization.
- You can also use its recap option.
myMail is another interesting email app choice available which is beautifully designed and clean to use. You can get support for various email accounts like Gmail, Outlook, etc. You can get unlimited storage for emails and messages. The design of the app is so appealing that you can’t get confused at any point. You can clean the inbox very easily.
Some notable features of myMail:
- Some of its advanced features include ActiveSync, OAuth Security Authentication, and real-time notifications.
- You can connect with all major account options which are POP3 or IMAP-enabled.
- You can search from local and server contacts.
- Its feature of searching for emails on the server is one of the best ones that many third-party apps don’t have.
The last but not least option for email apps for android is Cleanfox. You can easily unsubscribe from a large number of emails that you don’t want to receive. You can even stop getting them or you can also delete them in one go. The overall usability of the app is good and it is totally free to use. This is not an email client but provides an email service.
Some notable features of Cleanfox:
- You can easily connect with a number of email accounts through this.
- You can easily find all your subscriptions from different email accounts connected.
- You can give the permit to subscriptions if you want to.
- The user interface and usability of the app are good to work with.
That’s all about the best email apps for android users. But the main point is to choose the suitable one as per your requirements. You can make a list of your priorities and ask yourself the given:
- whether you need the organization of inbox.
- multiple account handling.
- a unique theme or design.
or any other feature. And then you can choose the best one after getting answers to your queries. Ultimately, this is only and only your choice to select the best email app for android.
Hope you find this blog informative enough to choose the best for you!
30 Best Travel Apps for iPhone and Android
Whether you are planning for a short getaway, solo travel, or heading for a long vacation, one thing is common in all i.e. preparation. Even if you are through with all the know-how of the destination, there are high odds that you are missing something. To avoid any pitfalls, you need to find the best travel apps that help you know everything about your holiday destination.
If you are a travel buff, you are familiar with the chaos of planning a trip. From booking hotel rooms and reserving flight tickets to packing all the basics that you would need during your stay.
Not only this, you need to do research for eateries as well as the communication source to help you know the major places around your holiday spot. There are countless things that tag along with a vacation. Here best apps for travelers immensely help you stay organized.
To save you time and effort in research, we have curated a list of the must-have best travel apps that work well on iPhone and Android phones. After delegating travel-related tasks to these apps, you can commit your valuable time to other important errands.
Table of Contents
Why use apps for travel?
Travel planning apps are integrated with numerous indispensable features such as booking, scheduling, rentals, tourist destinations, and much more.
The moment you start thinking of your travel destination, the stress of organizing, planning, reserving, booking, and much more keeps hovering over your brain. But knowing the best trip-planning app can make the entire experience trouble-free and smooth. If you have access to top travel planning apps for iPhone, Android, and web apps, you can keep your stress level in order.
Plus, there are many apps for road trips that can help you easily navigate streets and find essential things that you would need throughout the journey. These were some handful benefits that come with using the best travel apps. Let’s have a quick look at some of the other major advantages of using the best trip app.
- Safety info: Safety is a major concern when you travel to foreign soil. If you pick the best trip advisor app, it will help you with important information about the place such as weather disturbances. These apps offer 24X7 emergency customer service on your trip so that you have the safest vacation in the best family destination.
- Instant booking: The best travel guide apps not only assist you in finding hotels but also help you with instant booking. These apps give you a quick insight into vital details such as hotel rates, amenities, distance from major attractions, and much more.
- Avail of discounts: Travel apps offer various discounting offers in your hotels and even air tickets. It gives you a chance to book the best seat on the plane. You can also make taxi reservations at a good price from the airport to your booked hotel as well.
- Easy networking: As already told, safety is a major concern in various countries. Whether you travel across borders or within the country, you need to stay connected with your friends and family. These travel apps help you share pictures across various social media platforms easily and instantly.
- IoT-based suggestions: Getting lost in a new place is quite normal but very unnerving. If you are a tourist then navigating the roads of a new city becomes quite confusing. Here, IoT-based suggestions in your best road trip apps play a big role. This feature in travel apps guides you with suggestions using geolocation.
- Cashless travel: We know the hassle of carrying cash everywhere you go during your vacation. Using the best travel apps, you can book everything beforehand and even order your food online. You can mitigate the need of carrying a lot of cash with you during your travel.
Now you know that these applications will make your life much easier. Whether you are looking for the best travel apps for iPhone or Android, your getaway experience will be nothing less than the finest using these tools.
Let us introduce you to some of the top-rated travel apps so that you can pick what suits you the best.
Which is the best travel booking app for flights?
From getting notified about delayed flights and booking airfare to accessing the lounge. A flight booking app can help you get the cheapest air ticket and save a lot of bucks on your reservations. If you are constantly googling, what are the best apps to help you travel through the world? Here are some of the best free travel apps for availing of great deals on flights. From getting notified about delayed flights and booking airfare to accessing the lounge. A flight booking app can help you get the cheapest air ticket and save a lot of bucks on your reservations. If you are constantly googling, what are the best apps to help you travel through the world? Here are some of the best free travel apps for availing of great deals on flights.
Skyscanner is one of the most preferred flight-booking apps for over a decade. The interface of this free trip planner app is very clean. Your action and cookies don’t get tracked, so you can skip going incognito. This has eradicated all flight booking myths to a great extent. Using this app, you can find the best deals on your flights.
This app also notifies you regarding flight fares. One of the best features ‘search everywhere’ is a true winner for those travelers who want to go trip but haven’t decided on the destination.
This feature-packed travel planner app has ‘top deals’ options for unprompted trips. This app also helps you search for car rentals and hotels.
2. Priority Pass
Priority Pass is the best travel planner app for frequent flyers. If you don’t have a credit card or business class ticket which gives you quick access to the lounge, you should consider using this app. You get a membership option for over 1000 lounges in more than 140 countries.
This app will allow you to relax in the lounge before boarding your flight. There is a range of pricing models in Priority Pass. The lowest gives you the paid option to enter the lounge and the mid-pricing membership allows you to relax in lounges for free (ten times).
If you are someone who doesn’t fly that much, then probably pass on this one.
Colibra is one of the best trip planner apps which is quite well-known for paying out compensation for delayed flights. If your flight gets delayed due to extreme weather conditions, strikes, etc. you will receive your money within 24 hours.
In order to use this app, you need to download it and register your flight details before it takes off. This app also offers a flight booking feature ‘Fly Now, Pay If Okay, which gives you the option to do the flying first and pay afterward.
If you ask us, what is the best app to use for international travel? Then we would definitely recommend this one because you get a full refund if something gets wrong.
Don’t forget to this – Best Time To Visit The Maldives – Weather & 15 Things to Do
Hopper is another application that can be used for booking any type of ticket for your next holiday destination. This app does an exceptional job of tracking the prices of different types of flights. It gives you suggestions for buying tickets at the right time via notifications. It tells you about the price drops on various flights.
The amount of details that this trip planner app provides is valuable enough. You don’t longer need to wait because it gives you the exact date of the likely price rise
Kayak is counted as one of the best applications for booking cheap flights. Not only air tickets, but you can also search for car rentals and book your accommodation using this best travel planner app. If you use this app for all your travel-related tasks, it collects all the details under one tab ‘Trips’. You can access these details even if you are offline.
This app has a live flight tracking feature. You will get essential notifications once the date of the trip approaches. You get updates regarding your flight timings and gate changes as well.
Best travel apps for booking a car and roaming around
Is there a smart travel app? The answer is yes. Without worrying, you can switch on your favorite audiobook app and get around the city. It is that easy.
Here are some of the best trip planner apps which are smart enough in introducing you to alternative routes, and cheap bus tickets, and gain enough knowledge about any particular place.
BlaBlaCar is one of the most helpful and best free travel apps for those who are dependent on public transport. We know that it is not possible to reach every place by self-driving or due to the restricted use of public transport. Here, BlaBlaCar comes in handy.
Don’t forget to check this – The 14 Amazing Places to Visit in Udaipur in 3 days
It is more like Uber, you need to search for your destination and the pickup location. It will give you several options for drivers who are going on the same route, you can do carpooling and save hundreds of bucks on your rental.
FlixBus is one of the most reliable and affordable travel apps in the USA and Europe. These buses have portable toilets, plug sockets, and Wi-Fi. If you are traveling to one of the budget-friendly Asian countries, you can use the 12GO app for searching buses, cars, and ferry connections. Flixbus is not a very luxurious option but makes you reach various attractions at the lowest fare.
Best travel apps for booking accommodation
Here are some best trip apps when it comes to finding hotels, accommodations, hostels, and even tours and other activities.
Booking.com is the best travel app that offers numerous benefits for your hotel fare. Benefits such as late checkout timing, other discounts, offers, and in-hotel extras. Even if you plan a last-minute trip, you will be amazed by the hotel prices after availing of the discount.
Airbnb is the best travel app for those who are looking for private stays while staying within their budget. It gives you a platform where you can directly connect with the host. Whether you want to stay in a villa or a private room, you get what you want.
It is a great option for short-term as well as long-term holiday stays. Once booked, you can easily access the entire reservation details and check-in timings along with where to go and what to do near that destination.
Also, check – The 10+ Best Islands to Visit
If you are looking for cheaper options like staying in a hostel, then the Hostelworld app is the right choice. This app has a very clean interface. You can easily check out the prices for private rooms and dorms on this application. Hostelworld has become a staple platform for an economical stay.
Agoda and Booking.com work on similar lines. However, Agoda has some added features that are worth downloading from your app store or Google Play Store. If you are traveling to Asian countries, this app has some great saving deals on accommodation. They have some of the most affordable guest houses stays.
Also, check – Best Free Things To Do In Dubai with your Loved Ones
TourRadar is another best travel app that includes several big operators like Intrepid and G Adventures. They also cover local companies. This app is considered a great search engine for finding and reserving extended tours on your favorite destination.
13. Get Your Guide
Get Your Guide is a handy app that has completely evaded the need of carrying a printed ticket. They have included various discounted tickets for various destinations on their official website. You can also check out activities happening around your travel destination. This makes it a good research tool as well.
Wanderlog is another best travel apps for booking your next holiday. You can also share your travel experience through blogging in this app. You can easily search different destinations, and activities, map out an itinerary and organize reservations by just signing up.
The details you put are stored offline, you can easily access them at the time of travel. You can use this app for road trips as well because it quickly calculates the distance and time between different locations. You can write and share about your past trips.
Also, check – Best Road Trips From Chennai – Self Drive Recommendations
Viator and Get Your Guide works similarly with the same set of discounts and offers. However, Viator offers alternative trips on some destinations longer than a day which is worth a check. You need to simply download this app from your application store and put your destination on the search.
Best travel apps for planning road trips, hiking, camping, and roaming around
Whether you are looking for smooth navigation from point A to point B or finding more adventurous options. The following trip planner apps are all that you need.
Roadtrippers is one of the best travel apps for road trips across the USA. If you want your trip to begin with an epic point, download this app. This app allows more than 100 stops on your route, gives you a chance to meet with friends, and offers interesting suggestions. It gives live updates about the traffic so that you have the smoothest ride throughout.
17. Rome 2 Rio
Rome 2 Rio can be called a leader when it comes to finding bus routes to travel across, within, or between countries. You just need to put the destination and your location on this platform, then a full list of air, water, and road routes for the journey will be presented in front of your eyes.
You will also find prices, times, distance, mileage, route no., and options for companies to complete the booking. No matter where you are, Rome 2 Rio will find the most feasible transport option.
Even if you have Google Maps installed on your smartphone, Maps.Me proves to be helpful when you visit unique or unusual places. The best part about this app is that they work seamlessly offline. It is powered by OpenStreetMap which means you can update the details and include your findings in the app as well.
What3Words is one of the best road trip planner apps that help you find places that don’t exist in usual maps. This app helps you get there easily. In case of emergencies, What3Words will help you get immediate assistance near you. Many delivery companies use this app for navigation. If you ask us, what is the best navigation app for iPhone? What3Words is the answer.
20. All Trails
All Trails is another trip planner app for free that has a huge database of walking trails, crowd-sourced routes, and reviews. This database includes both official as well as not-so-official info. This app helps you know and explore more about your destination.
The knowledge of a local guide is unbeatable but this app is great when it comes to guiding you on uncommon paths. Although this travel app is free, if you are up for hiking then upgrading to its paid version is recommended.
Best travel apps for managing travel itineraries
If you get a smart trip planner app that manages your itinerary then 50% of your stress level goes away. Here are some of the apps that you should know about.
Tripit is one of the best travel apps in 2023 which is widely preferred by regular travelers. This app automatically scans your emails and organizes all your holiday trips into one place. The best part is, it is free to use.
However, if you want to be guided in navigating different road routes, you should upgrade to the paid version. Because things will be more manageable and comfortable in compiling plans which come with the paid version.
TripCase is one of the most useful travel apps that makes the entire holiday plan easy and stress-free. This app helps you create an itinerary that comprises hotel reservations, flights, car rentals, directions to different locations, and even dining. Not only this, TripCase helps you in tracking your expenses. You can keep all the vital details in one place for your next holiday or business trip.
You are just required to confirm this to TripCase via email. Once you do it, they will automatically establish your itinerary for your next getaway. You can share this detail with your loved ones to keep them in the loop with this travel app.
TravelBank is the best trip planner app for business travelers. You know the difficulty of tracking bills receipt; once you lose it, you won’t get reimbursement for it. Here, TravelBank proves to be a great help. It not only helps you in tracking your itinerary but also different types of receipts in the trip. With this app, you can stay organized in your business travels.
You can easily book your flights, get rewards, and automated expenses, calculate the cost of the trip, track mileage, and manage bills and receipts for reimbursement. Using this app, you can spend within your budget.
Best travel apps for solo travelers and backpackers
Here are some of the best trip apps for solo travelers and backpackers. Using them, you can easily connect with new people, find a place to stay, and deal with your heavy baggage.
Travello is the best free travel app which is one of the top-rated applications in the Apple App Store. It is more like a tinder for travelers. This app enables you to look for other travelers near you with similar interests and trip locations.
Simply look for the noticeboard for the upcoming touring plan and swap. You will get plenty of deals in this app which will help you save a few bucks on your travel cost.
25. Radical Storage
Radical Storage is one of the useful apps that help you immediately find a place to stay and stash your luggage. This app is handy when it comes to looking for a pre-booked place to stockpile your stuff if you don’t get this storage option on a train or a bus.
The prices charged for this service are reasonable. This makes this app the finest option for backpackers.
Meetup is another beneficial app that helps you connect with people near you. Using this app, you can find different activities and group events according to your interest.
Whether you are traveling or not, Meetup is a great connecting app and find new friends. If you are traveling alone and looking for people to share their trip experience, this app is the right travel app to download.
Best travel apps for learning a foreign language
Not everyone understands or speaks English. Therefore, you need to learn the basic language when you are visiting foreign soil to interact easily. The following are the top-rated apps to accomplish this task before hitting your holiday destination.
When it comes to learning a language through an app for free, Duolingo is the best pick. It contains a huge list of jumbled words. This app makes sure that you are grasped the language via using repetition and review. It promotes audio-visual learning. There are several languages including Spanish and French that you can easily learn through this app.
Mondly is another fun and useful learning app in the lot. This app contains translations, images, and audio aids to help you learn specific languages and styles. This app is free to use but if you want to get access to more content and languages, you need to signup for its premium version.
Drops is quite similar to Mondly in terms of colorful layout and design. This app makes the entire language learning process easy and less intimidating. Users get the words suggestion in both Greek and English language. This app continuously adds new terms and languages.
The most recent update was the Japanese language Ainu. This app is free to use but you will have to wait for extended hours to unlock another tutorial. It is better to opt for its premium version.
Memrise is another best language-learning app that can be used to learn basics before reaching your holiday destination. This app offers short videos of local people pronouncing different words and phrases in their conversation.
Memrise helps users in improving their hold on a particular language. There are a few languages that can be accessed for free but upgrading to its premium version will give you more options.
Traveling has become more self-reliant and less dependent on tour agencies. Technology serves many travelers with ease of booking flights, rental vehicles, and hotels, getting advice, and navigating easily in local places. A well-planned trip offers lasting memories and unforgettable experiences in abundance. Whether you plan for a short getaway or a long stay, you have to ensure that all things are in the right order. All the aforementioned applications are the best apps for long road trips as well as other types of getaways.
Apps & Softwares
13 Best Soundboard Apps on Android and iOS You Can Download
Questing for the best Soundboard apps for Android and iOS devices?
This blog caters to your needs! We have collected a mix-and-match list of some of the top Soundboard apps for Android and iOS devices.
Who doesn’t want to have ready sound playlists or tracks to use whenever they want? I think…nobody! So, soundboard apps are there for you to make this possible. A soundboard app is used to play all sorts of sound bites like audio memes, any trimmed portion of songs, sound effects, popular movie phrases, and many such tracks. You can use such apps with any voice changer app or with podcasts. It is a very handy kind of thing to play on many events like weddings, or any live show, etc. Many soundboard apps offer ready-to-use soundtracks and some allow you to make your own. So, without wasting a minute, let’s have a look at the list of some of the best apps available in the market!
Recommended – Best Audio Mixer Software for Windows and Mac
Table of Contents
Best SoundBoard Apps for Android and iOS
Here you will read a mix-and-match list of soundboard apps for Android and iOS platforms. You can choose as per your needs. Let’s get started reading!
The first option on the list is the Custom Soundboard app available for Android devices. This app allows you to create limitless soundtracks hassle-freely from any device or any URL (Except YouTube URL). The platform is free to download and use.
Create your track with multiple highlighting options and share them with your friends easily with the Custom Soundboard app. Even the app lets you create sound tables with your sound, music, or customized recordings. One can even use the existing audio in the phone to create the soundboard.
- Custom Soundboard allows in-app purchases.
- It also offers a Record Live Audio feature to make your own track.
- You can easily trim and loop the tracks as per your needs.
- The platform allows you to create a backup for your soundboards.
- You can even assign colors and thumbnails to the tracks.
- It has support for various file formats like MP3, WAV, OGG, and many more.
- You can easily fade in and out the setting of the track.
Also, check – Best Android Music Apps to Download
Our next pick of the Soundboard app is for iOS platforms named Soundboard Studio. This app has some really advanced features and professional settings to work with. You can cover numerous events and activities through this platform like Recording Podcasts, Theatre Productions, Wedding or Birthday events, Church services, and many more.
You can add up to 24 tracks from various cloud services or from the music library of the device in the non-paid version provided by the company. And before jumping to the pro version, you can have a trial for 7 days. This professional sound playback app is perfect for voiceovers, sound effects, music, soundbites, etc.
- Provides good support for various formats like MP3, WAV, and AIFF formats.
- You can play multiple tracks at the same time very easily.
- You can set tracks to fade in or out.
- Easily trim the start and end of the tracks.
- Make your tracks recognizable by adding images.
- Easily navigate between multiple boards of the tracks.
- There is an option to set the individual volume levels of different tracks.
Meme and Vine Soundboard
Are you looking for some funny memes and vines for your soundtracks? If so, then the next option on the list is perfect to do this. Meme and Vine Soundboard have two different versions for iOS and Android platforms. This best and free sound effect application is worth using. It has a large collection of unique sounds to offer you. You must swipe the tabs and select the perfect sound for your track. The application doesn’t offer customization. You can’t edit the sounds and make the loops. You may experience some ads in its non-paid version. If you upgrade to its golden version, you can have access to 100 plus free tracks.
- You can access about 200 audio tracks.
- You can easily add sounds to your favorite lists to access them easily later on.
- You can also distinguish tracks and easily add images to each one.
- It offers a very simple and clean interface to use.
- You can also share hilarious voices with your friends with its share button.
- You can also buy the gold version by collecting rewards by doing various activities on the platform like watching videos and giving ratings to the app.
Funny Sounds Effects+
The next soundboard app option, especially for iOS is the Funny Sounds Effects+ application. This is a free and customizable platform that offers a large collection of funny and cool sound effects to get funny sounds, prank sounds, text sounds, alarms, ringtones, etc. You can easily access over 80 famous soundtracks with a single tap button. You can just click the button to hear the funny sounds to prank your friends or to use it as a funny soundboard. This app basically includes some of the most famous and downloaded sound effects gathered together in one easy-to-use application. You can also save any soundtrack as a ringtone.
- You can even get laugh tracks of both men’s and women’s voices.
- It is free to download and doesn’t contain any ads.
- You can get over 80 soundtracks in high definition.
- It has a very easy-to-use and straightforward interface.
- It offers various sounds like stadium horns, realistic sounds, fails sounds, etc.
- You can even get famous movie phrases.
Meme Soundboard by Zombodroid is another good choice on the list for Android users. It offers a complete set of Dank meme sounds at the fingertips. The platform regularly adds fresh memes, you just have to refresh it. It also offers a record function to let you make your memes. You can play almost 16 tracks all at the same time without taking care of length restrictions. You can easily trim the start and end of the track. Meme Soundboard is free to download and contains ads.
- It offers a top collection of over 500 top-quality selected sounds.
- You can add a wound widget to your home screen.
- You can simply record your own sound or import any.
- Easily set any sound as a ringtone, alarm, or notification.
- You can even prank your friends with so many meme sounds.
- It also offers multiple options for playback.
Also, check – Best Android Apps To Download Hollywood Songs For Free
If you searching particularly for animal sounds, then the next option for Android platforms on the list is best suited for it. It offers a huge variety of over 120 sounds of cats, dogs, elephants, fixes, vultures, and many more. The app can even work offline to use any sound. If you want your child to hear the sounds of any animals to recognize them, then this is one of the best options to opt for. One of the special features of this app is the Prank Mode tool which will help you to play some tracks when your phone gets moved.
- You can define a set of sounds as your favorite ones to access them easily.
- You can define particular sounds as notifications, alarms, contact ringtones, etc.
- You can even share sounds through WhatsApp, Telegram, Emails, MMS, etc.
- It allows you to add sounds as widgets on the desktop.
- It lets you play random sounds very hassle-freely.
- The prank Mode option is one of its best features.
MLG Meme Streamer Soundboard
The next choice on the list is MLG Meme Streamer Soundboard- a nice option used for iOS platforms. It is full of the best and funniest memes, streamers, pranks, sound effects, etc. If you want to use it for gaming, pranking your friends or family, or just want to laugh, it is one of the best options to use. The app is free to use but also offers free in-app purchases.
- Choose the best soundtracks and pranks as per your requirement very easily.
- If you want any soundboard option, particularly for gaming, then it is one of the well-tested options.
- It is basically a fun fan-made app for your entertainment.
- The app is free to download, so you may face some ads while using it.
Also, check – Best Action Games to Play on PC, Android, and iOS
GameShow FX Soundboard
The GameShow FX Soundboard app is used for events, especially for Android platforms. It actually brings the excitement of high-production game shows to your android gadgets. You can add sounds like prize wheels, dramatic countdowns, wrong answer buzzers, correct answer tones, and many more such options to make your events more interesting and entertaining. It will surely intensify your event. No matter if you want to make your event interesting or if you are playing at your home or in class, it will add fun to the event.
- It offers multiple theme music options to set the mood of your event.
- You can also use its cue thinking music while participants are thinking about the answer.
- You can also add audience applause sound effects to simulate the real crowd.
- It also offers to use an on-screen timer.
- You can star your favorite sound to send them to the top of the board.
Also, check – Best Android Games
100 Sound Buttons 2
The next option on the list is also for Android platforms named 100 Sound Buttons 2. It is an extended version of the 100 Sound Buttons app. Very little information for the app is available at the Play Store. You can just download it and use it to know in depth about the features. It is free to use and contains ads.
- One of the latest things that are added in this version is additional 20 soundtracks apart from 100 previous sounds of the previous version.
- You can get the latest effects in this second version.
- You can use memes, vehicles, funny, and many kinds of animal sounds, etc.
- Duplicate and broken sounds are fixed in this version.
- The app is very lightweight to use.
Halloween Soundboard App
If you want to use any soundboard app option, particularly for Halloween, then the Halloween soundboard app is the best option for Android. It basically features a Halloween theme and many other scary soundtracks. The app is available for free to use but contains ads. It not only offers one or two scary sounds but a collection of the same to choose from. It also allows you to play random tracks at the same time. If you want to access an ad-free collection, you must take a premium subscription.
- You can use around 48 scary sound effects like creepy church bells, creaking doors, crow noises, etc.
- It also allows you to layer sounds one over another to get a creepier effect.
- It also offers a randomized icon if you are confused about which sound effect to play.
- You can also play a track on an infinite loop with just a double tap.
- You can set any track as your ringtone.
MLG Memes Soundboard
The next turn on the list is MLG Memes Soundboard for Android platforms. This application offers various decent memes. The usage is very simple and the design is very colorful. The app has some advertisements and is not so friendly for child users. If you go for its pro version, you can go ad-free then.
- You can easily download all the sounds you want to use.
- You can also add your own sounds and use them later.
- You can split and play the sounds you have added as per your use.
- Your own sounds can also be used for setting alarms, notifications, ringtones, etc.
- The interface is very smooth and simple to use.
Instant Buttons is one of the other Android and iOS options for soundboard apps. It is a unique soundboard collection for your mobile phones. You can have so many fun sound effects under this app. Instant Buttons offers various tracks related to anime, video games, series, movies, etc. It is one of the apps that even offers sports commentaries as soundtracks. It is also well suitable for children as it has cartoon shows and many popular songs for children. You can even make a list of your favorite tracks to use as per your need.
- The platform allows you to trim the track as per your requirement.
- You can also set these tracks as alarm ringtones or notification sounds, etc.
- Ad-free and with-ad versions are available.
- It offers up to 400 different soundtracks.
- It also offers most of the famous soundtracks of the sports world.
- You can also share soundtracks with your friends with just a touch of a button.
Don’t Forget To Check: Best Date Night Movies to Set the Mood For Couples
The last option on the list is the Live Streamer soundboard app available for Android platforms. Live Streamer soundboard is well known for best streamers, memes, pranks, and many other sound effects. It also includes so many funny moments from popular games like Ali A, gamer Daequan, Myth Shroud, Dr. Disrespect, etc. This is actually like a funny gaming soundboard.
- It also offers high and low-pitch voice changer adjusts buttons.
- Its fart sound is simply amazing to prank your friends.
- It will provide you with a huge list of sound fx, pranks, memes, and streamers to give you the tools you need.
- This fan-made app is a super shot for your fun and entertainment.
Closing this blog with this mix-and-match list of the 13 best soundboard apps for Android and iOS. Each one has its own set of features as discussed above. You should choose as per your work requirement like whether you want to go for gaming voices, haunting sounds, or some anime ones. You can go through the list with their key features and choose the one as per your need.
If you have any other option in mind, feel free to drop your idea here..we will appreciate it!
Still want to ask something, you can do it hassle-free…we will serve you happily!
Hope you had a good read!
Entertainment7 years ago
BROKEN ANGEL – A social Awareness Message by Instmedia and Creative Talkies
Tech7 months ago
7 Best Android Apps To Download Hollywood Songs For Free
Entertainment7 years ago
Best Night Clubs in Delhi- Time to late Night Party
Entertainment7 years ago
19 Double Meaning Dialog from Bollywood Movies
Tech7 months ago
10 Best Android Music Apps to Download Songs in 2022
Entertainment7 years ago
15+ Hottest Hollywood Actresses
Business7 years ago
10 Best Business Quotes For Entrepreneur
Entertainment7 years ago
70 Indian Name and their Hilarious Urban Dictionary Meanings